Changing Something ... my life

I started this blog to tell you what I was and what I want to be... and maybe we are more out there that want to join and succeed ! Suggestions are always welcome !

My Photo
Name:

Read my 2 blogs : www.private4ever.blogspot.com - the life of an ebay scammer ! www.forex4friends.blogspot.com - forex signals and other usefull information.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am starting to get emails , that is cool !


Money are made hard and it is your right to enjoy them !

Today I got an email from somebody that had 2 problems with online scammers. I am very sorry for him and hope he never falls again in anything. I am willing to help all the buyers in their online purchases and take a look at the auction and see if it is real.
REMEMBER : I AM HERE TO HELP !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I can say is avoid Western Union transfers and furthermore the new scam is by convincing people to make the Western Union transfer online using the credit card.
This is giving people a false sense of security but be carefuly it is not like this. Chargebacks won't work !
Keep in mind that Western Union or Money Gram is the same thing ... NO DIFFERENCE !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Te-au apucat remuscarile? hahaha, very funny. Nici tu nu stii ce zici. ori esti suparat ca nu iti mai stau licitatiile. ori vrei sa treci de partea binelui.
ce pula mea te crezi frate de le iei partea la americani? asa merita daca sunt lacomi si vor laptop de 3000 pe 200 de dolari. da-i in mortii lor, mata munceste de-i vine rau pe 100 de euro, iar un american ia 3000 pe luna numai sa se scarpine la pula 8 ore.

January 6, 2007 at 6:40:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home