Changing Something ... my life

I started this blog to tell you what I was and what I want to be... and maybe we are more out there that want to join and succeed ! Suggestions are always welcome !

My Photo
Name:

Read my 2 blogs : www.private4ever.blogspot.com - the life of an ebay scammer ! www.forex4friends.blogspot.com - forex signals and other usefull information.

Monday, December 4, 2006

More information soon !

Bear with me as I am preparing a simple tutorial on how to avoid spoof emails which allow most of the frauds to be commited. If you wouldn't submit your credit card information of your ebay user account will anyone else be using it ?
I guess not because they wouldn't know it. There are many methods that are able to prevent this from happening but it is hard and most of them are to complicated.
Remember simple things are the ones that make the difference in life !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home