Changing Something ... my life

I started this blog to tell you what I was and what I want to be... and maybe we are more out there that want to join and succeed ! Suggestions are always welcome !

My Photo
Name:

Read my 2 blogs : www.private4ever.blogspot.com - the life of an ebay scammer ! www.forex4friends.blogspot.com - forex signals and other usefull information.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

An ordinary day in my life !

I wake up I start my pc and after 15 hrs I close it an go to sleep because I am to tired.
The reason ? I want to be rich and only by work I can achieve this it doesn't matter if I steal , have a real business or just work.

My personal opinion about success : Work like a sclave and dream like a king !

Results : 4000 USD in the last 2 days from forex.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Vos deiracou outile guerry il yo pasa, luna, guando gliste... Xirloraz para de, mangendl. Quas, valhor paso umal xiritamo, dom uto? Quarda miro, zen...

January 14, 2007 at 1:52:00 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown 4 Ever said...

I would sure like to respond to that if I knew what it means :)
Please can you write in english or any other language that can be translated at :

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

January 15, 2007 at 8:49:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home